Senin, 09 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

                          Hello....................! my Name is Muh. Agil Falal,you can call me Aga,I'm Born at 11 july 1996 in Gresik,I'm study at SMP N 1 Sidayu,I have hobby,my Hobby is Reading,And I also have Aspiration,my aspiration is Doctor,I'm is 12 years old.

                         I also have Remamber,my Remember is my Family,I have One Brother his Name is Reza Marabenga Putra,you can call Abeng,he is born at 09 January 2003 in Gresik,he is study at TK ABA 36 Pangkah Wetan, His Hobby is Reading same as me,and his Aspiration is Teacher,he is 5 years old,and for my Parent Still of Sicret.

                         I have a Home,my House is Clean,Beautiful and complete,my house is in the Sumber Suci street,Pangkah Wetan Village,I like my Home because my home is my Heaven, So....................... I must Guarding my Home.

4 komentar:

  1. your write is good, but I want to ask why your brother called Abeng

    BalasHapus
  2. assalamualaikum

    your write is good, but you write remamber, but that must your write remember

    BalasHapus
  3. assalamualaikum

    your write is good but your write remember is wrong but that must your write remember
    waskum

    BalasHapus
  4. your write is good, i like your write so....guarding your write

    BalasHapus